Join TreeSpirit founder Jack Gescheidt and a small group of fellow tree and nature lovers for 3 unforgettable days & nights among the giant sequoias of California. Included in the trip fee is a 20×30″ canvas print of a new TreeSpirit photograph made during the trip starring YOU.
LEARN MORE: Giant Sequoias Experience PAGE.
(2017 Giant Sequoias Experiences: May 18-21 & Sept. 7-10, 2017)
Jack Gescheidt PRESENTATION
“Why Loving Trees Will Save Our Souls — and Our Asses”
New York City Green Festival
Saturday, April 16, 2016
4:30pm, Lifestyle Stage
WHERE: Javits Convention Center, NYC.
3-day expo: Fri, Sat., Sun., April 15, 16, 17.
HOURS: Fri 12-6pm, Sat 10am-6pm, Sun 10am-5pm
America’s largest, longest-running sustainability and green living expos are Green Festivals; vibrant, dynamic community marketplaces where companies and orgs showcase green products & services, where people learn how to live healthier, more environmentally sustainable lives.
New York City attracts over 20,000 attendees to this stop on the national Green Festival tour.
TreeSpirit PRESENTATION with Q&A
@ Love Revolution, Ashland, OR
7pm, Friday, July 1, 2016
WHERE & WHEN: 7pm, Friday, July 1, 2016 @ Love Revolution, 383 East Main St., Ashland, OR 97520.
Meet TreeSpirit founder Jack Gescheidt as he presents his TreeSpirit artwork at Love Revolution, the Ashland, Oregon hub for conscious intimacy and awareness that features body-centric and erotic artwork in its gallery. Learn why so many are willing to be vulnerable and naked for TreeSpirit photographs. Audience questions encourage (Q&A).
This event is part of Ashland, Oregon’s “First Friday Artwalk”: http://www.ashlandgalleries.com/events/first-friday-artwalk
Love Revolution is an upscale, shame-free, sensuality and sexuality boutique and educational community center. In the heart of downtown Ashland, Love Revolution is committed to fostering healthy relationships and amazing sexual experiences with unique products and workshops for people of all orientations, lifestyles & interests. A revolutionary approach to healing the heart — and the human condition.
TreeSpirit email is about once every 3 weeks. The list is never shared nor sold. Not ever.
• EXHIBITIONS: CLICK HERE
• Suggest a specific tree or forest to protect: HERE.
• Have a great idea for a TreeSpirit event? Use the form below:
Jack Gescheidt, Founder
• Jack Gescheidt TreeSpirit PRESENTATION @ Portland, OR, Green Festival (Oregon Convention Center)
2:30pm, Sat., Dec. 12, 2015
• Jack Gescheidt TreeSpirit PRESENTATION @ San Francisco, CA, Green Festival, 2:30pm, Sat., Nov. 14, 2015
• 450,000-TREE DEFORESTATION Expert Panel Presentation with AUDIENCE Q&A
7-10pm Thursday, November 19, 2015
Oakland Center for Spiritual Living, 5000 Clarewood Drive, Oakland, CA 94618
A panel of experts with decades of experience and in-depth knowledge of the plan to cut down 450,000 trees in the Oakland and Berekeley hills, then use thousands of gallons of herbicides (Dow Garlon™ & Monsanto Roundup™) on the stumps for years following, will detail its history, evolution and details, and then answer your questions. READ CLEARCUT PLAN DETAILS.
1-HOUR AUDIENCE Q&A – Ample time will be provided to get your questions answered about this BIG PLAN most citizens know so little about.
1) Dave Maloney, former Chief of Fire Prevention at Oakland Army Base;
2) Dan Grassetti, founder of The Hills Conservation Network;
3) Peter Gray Scott, 1991 Oakland hills fire survivor who instigated The Grand Jury investigation of that fire
MODERATOR: Jack Gescheidt, TreeSpirit Project founder
WHEN & WHERE: 7-10pm, Thurs. Nov. 19, 2015 @ The Oakland Center for Spiritual Living, 5000 Clarewood Drive, Oakland, CA 94618.
The Center is available for community service events with a range of views and opinions. Not all views and opinions expressed at events reflect the Center’s.
DOWLOAD & PRINT EVENT FLYER: CLICK HERE
• PRESENTATION by Jack Gescheidt:
“Are Eucalyptus Trees Going To Kill Us All!?
So shouldn’t we kill them all first?”
Open Secret Community Center,
San Rafael, CA
7:30-9:30PM, Sat., Aug. 15, 2015
• “native” vs. “non-native species;”
• “invasives,” and “invasions;”
• “flammable eucalyptus trees;”
• “Invasion Biology” and;
• why all these phrases necessitate quotation marks — learn why their meanings are anything but clear;
• arguments for and against the heated 450,000-tree “hazardous trees removal” and “vegetation management” plan in the East Bay hills
• the infamous 1991 Oakland-Berkeley hills fire — its causes and how to prevent its recurrence
• audience Q&A; your involvement is encouraged
Open Secret Community Center & Bookstore
#923 C St. (betw. 3rd & 4th St., 3 blocks from the Rafael Film Center)
San Rafael, CA 94941
$10 Advance Tickets: call Open Secret w. credit card: 415.457.4191
$15 at the door