• GO TO EVENTS PAGE for TreeSpirit events near you, and beyond.
TreeSpirit continues to grow thanks to ordinary, extraordinary people just like you who enjoy and share this website and your personal experiences of participating in a TreeSpirit photograph or other event.
21st century communications (texts, Tweets, email, blogs, websites, and social media), plus good old-fashioned word-of-mouth, spreads your knowledge of, and your knowing, the critical role trees play in our lives. You have the ability to transmit your feelings for trees and spread this precious wisdom rapidly. This is how we humans are going to make it through this times of ecological challenge — which we ourselves have created.
One of my favorite quotes applies:
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. — Margaret Mead
If you’re moved by TreeSpirit’s imagery and mission to rekindle our love affair with trees and the natural world, you can participate in many ways:
• BE IN A TreeSpirit PHOTOGRAPH. Join the email list to be notified of upcoming events including photographs. (The list is never shared or sold.)
• PURCHASE TreeSpirit PHOTOGRAPHS you love to share with your friends and family — and directly support TreeSpirit’s mission to rekindle our love affair with trees and the natural world. See the limited edition Fine Art Prints, and Art Posters.
• GO TO EVENTS PAGE for TreeSpirit events near you, and not near you.
• READ TESTIMONIALS to learn what it’s like to boldly, vulnerably play among trees with like-minded, kind-hearted tree lovers.
• SHARE the TreeSpirit WEBSITE with friends via email, Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest and other social media.
• MAKE A DONATION using the yellow Donate button in the sidebar at right.
For additional information or inquiries, email Jack.