TreeSpirit exhibitions are fun, informative, and attract a diverse crowd of art and photography fans, environmentalists, nature lovers and curiosity seekers.
San Geronimo Valley Spring Art Show
Opening Reception: Friday, May 8, 2015, 6:30-9pm.
Meet Jack Gescheidt and all the artists,
Exhibition: May 9 thru Sunday, May 17th.
Sat & Sun: 12-6pm.
San Geronimo Valley Community Center, San Geronimo, CA, May 2014
CLICK for website
VIDEO: TreeSpirit opening night at The John Wilmer Studio Gallery, Sausalito, CA:
TreeSpirit photographs bring beauty and an environmental message to your community’s gallery, museum, conference, retreat center, festival, retail space, organic restaurant, garden, yoga studio, art garden, you name it. Trees deserve to be celebrated, appreciated and protected everywhere. You may not know it, but tree lovers are everywhere!
FOR INQUIRES about a TreeSpirit exhibit, or having Project founder Jack Gescheidt present to your group, contact Jack Gescheidt.
• TreeSpirit presentation on Paul Gaughin cruise ship, in Fiji: May 31- June 14, 2014.
• Shaw Gallery, August–September 2007, Northeast Harbor, Maine
• NoCi Organic Gelateria, January 2008, Mill Valley, CA
• Frantoio, March 2006, Mill Valley, CA
• Sausalito Art Festival, September 2005, Sausalito, CA
• One Taste Gallery, June-July, 2005, San Francisco, CA
• John Wilmer Studio Gallery, March 2005, Sausalito, CA
• New Living Expo, April 2004, San Francisco, CA
• Lydia’s Lovin’ Foods, March 2004, Fairfax, CA